Welcome to Kovess Executive Coaching!
You are in the right place to explore and discover the steps to take you to where you want to go.
Charles Kovess is here to personally assist you, backed up by his unique and amazing 45 years’ of business and life experience.
Kovess Executive Coaching is specially designed for each client, including YOU, by Charles Kovess. There are no short cuts.
Engaging with Charles in this coaching process is guaranteed to generate a selection of the following outcomes for you:
- Increase your levels of self-awareness and understand its importance and relevance to leadership.
- Discover your passion
- Discover how to earn a living by pursuing what you are passionate about
- Gain ideas and strategies and insights into improving work/life balance.
- Identify where you are out of balance in your mental, physical or spiritual elements and then design strategies to improve this
- Identify the key factors that make you who you are.
- Gain insights into which of your strengths are worth developing, and which weaknesses you wish to overcome.
- Identify your personal philosophy as a guide to your thoughts and behaviours into the future, including the power of clarity and compassion.
- Identify your personal philosophy so you act with increased wisdom and personal power, and your life is fulfilling for you
- Improve your strategic influencing skills, particularly by gaining new insights into human behaviour and motivation.
- Learn how to be more agile in changing environments.
- Learn how to reduce your stress, even in the most stressful environments
Identify skills that you wish to develop over the next five years
- Clarify your short-term, medium-term, and long-term goals.
- Clarify your values and the hierarchy of these values.
- Clarify your beliefs.
- Identify and implement strategies for weight loss and improved fitness and health
- Identify strategies that will increase your attractiveness as an employee/team member for any organisation that you want to join
- Gain additional insights into leadership qualities and behaviours.
- Identify and then harness the stimuli that will get you into action to change your behaviours and then create support mechanisms to assist you in behaving in these changed ways
If this is what you are looking for, you are in the right place.
Just click on the Coaching Tab to give you more details of our process.
Read more about Charles on the About Tab.
Contact us at email@example.com and Charles Kovess will personally call you to discuss your unique requirements.